So I feel as if a new year calls for a new venture...urged by some of my closest friends to enter this world known as blogging, I am following their examples of making some of the best moments in my life published for whoever might read them. I have heard that getting one's thoughts out on paper is like therapy....I have always loved writing in a journal, and as many of you know, love to talk ha! The title of this post, 'Treasure of Eternal Value' comes from a talk by LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson, which you can read here.
In his talk, President Monson gives us three pieces of treasure to help guide us to eternal happiness, they are this: 1. Learn from the Past. 2. Prepare for the Future. 3. Live in the Present
So, my dear friends, I invite you to join me on my journey of blogging as I find treasures of eternal value in my daily life, as I strive to live in the present and prepare for my future. More to follow :)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Treasures of eternal value...
Posted by Trin at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
YAY you have a blog now! Welcome to this wonderful world of blogging. It is so much fun and can almost be as addictive as facebook LOL! Have a great time with this. =0)
Welcome to our little blogging community. Hope you enjoy it. I'll come visit often. :)
aaawww thank you ladies! I am super excited...and yes, fearing i will become an addict haha!
Post a Comment