So I should really be writing the following in my journal, but of course thanks to modern technology, it is sooo much easier to type up a quick post. And plus I wanted to share my amazing sunday (although I'm not sure who is reading this, but hey! lol)
Sooo I had been hoping and seriously praying and talking aloud to others lately about wanting a new calling, hoping one would be coming if it is the will of the Lord.
And today was that day. As I sat in sunday school with one of besties (the Alycia Skiff), talking about how she has to leave early to talk with Brother Hedgecock, i received a tape on my shoulder. no sooner did I look behind me and it was the Steve Carter, graciously informing me that I was to also meet with Brother Hedgecock, of course not at the same time as Alycia, but shortly after her visit. I looked at Alycia with a look that I'm sure denoted shock, surprise, a tinsy bit of fear, but mostly in my heart truly gratefulness. It was one of those moments that I wanted to cry and shed happy tears. I also couldn't help but laugh , while saying outloud that I wanted to cry!
How truly grateful I am to my Father in Heaven for blessing me, in His perfect timing
I feel so grateful and so humbled by my perfectly all-knowing Father in Heaven.
Forgive me, blogger is giving me technical difficulties and can't seem to let me get out of italics or bold type.
I am also sooo grateful that I was able to meet a girl from San Marcos today, who attends Texas State, my school. Truly there is peace that comes only from the Savior's Atonement and from the grace of our Father and His Son.
And today, this day, I am so grateful for their grace, and for the peace they give me in my heart and mind. The lesson in relief society on the blessings of the Temple really touched me today. I need to make an effort to go soon. Its been on my mind, and I know I need to go.
Sundays are my favorite days.
:)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
So blessed!!!! :)
Posted by Trin at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment