Happy Easter everyone!!!
I have been gone from blogging
for much too long.
Everything with school, church, work,
facebook (ek i know thats really sad.
facebook...LOL)
I have put off writing a post, and I have enjoyed reading all of your guys most recent posts!!! :)
I had such a beautiful Easter sabbath. It has definitely been the best Easter by far.
One reason it was so is because my lil bro, Sal surprised my whole
family by showing up friday from Chicago where he goes to school.
Such bittersweet tears flowed when he picked me up from my bus stop lol.
It was a great moment. Beyond words great which I will be eternally grateful for :)
And then today at my parents ward, sacrament was amazing. Purely amazing. My mom has one of the coolest callings (in my bias opinion of course haha!) of being the ward music chairperson. There are so many musically talented folk in my parents ward, and the choir did a beautiful job.
The Spirit was so powerful as I was able to listen to so many beautiful songs on our Savior's
Atonement and Resurrection.
My cousin who lives in Poland sent me the best message
on facebook (facebook again I know lol) wishing
me a hapy easter-wishing me that this
day will bring me much joy and happiness.
Truly it has brought so much joy and happiness
Truly my heart is full.
I hope you all had an amazing Easter as well.
p.s. if anyone can help me figure out how to put up a new pic...i have tried from my little flashdrive/usb but it doesn't seem to work for some reason...maybe its me and not blogger? LOL
I have been gone from blogging
for much too long.
Everything with school, church, work,
facebook (ek i know thats really sad.
facebook...LOL)
I have put off writing a post, and I have enjoyed reading all of your guys most recent posts!!! :)
I had such a beautiful Easter sabbath. It has definitely been the best Easter by far.
One reason it was so is because my lil bro, Sal surprised my whole
family by showing up friday from Chicago where he goes to school.
Such bittersweet tears flowed when he picked me up from my bus stop lol.
It was a great moment. Beyond words great which I will be eternally grateful for :)
And then today at my parents ward, sacrament was amazing. Purely amazing. My mom has one of the coolest callings (in my bias opinion of course haha!) of being the ward music chairperson. There are so many musically talented folk in my parents ward, and the choir did a beautiful job.
The Spirit was so powerful as I was able to listen to so many beautiful songs on our Savior's
Atonement and Resurrection.
My cousin who lives in Poland sent me the best message
on facebook (facebook again I know lol) wishing
me a hapy easter-wishing me that this
day will bring me much joy and happiness.
Truly it has brought so much joy and happiness
Truly my heart is full.
I hope you all had an amazing Easter as well.
p.s. if anyone can help me figure out how to put up a new pic...i have tried from my little flashdrive/usb but it doesn't seem to work for some reason...maybe its me and not blogger? LOL





0 comments:
Post a Comment